There's an interesting and very relevant case:
"... The Quigleys accused the ADL of libel, false light invasion of privacy, invasion of privacy and violation of the Federal Wiretap Act. In April 2000, a jury accepted nearly all the charges and awarded them $10.5 million in damages, one of the largest defamation awards ever in Colorado. ..."
7/29/09: My comments removed as per the TRO at http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/14435/14669.html:
ORDER RE: TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER
This Court, having reviewed Plaintiff’s Motion for Temporary Restraining Order,
hereby finds that sufficient factual information has been provided to warrant the entry of a temporary restraining order without Defendant having notice or an opportunity to be heard. The Court orders as follows:
1. Christine Baker and any agent on her behalf shall immediately remove
http://doctor-tameira-hollander-litigation.info from the internet.
2. Christine Baker and any agent on her behalf shall refrain from posting or
publishing any other material containing a critical opinion or negative
reference to Dr. Tameira Hollander.
3. Christine Baker and any agent on her behalf shall immediately remove the blogs and/or postings referencing Dr. Hollander from the following websites:
e. Any other website blogs and/or postings containing a negative reference or critical opinion of Dr. Tameira Hollander.
4. This Court may impose sanctions for contempt upon failure to strictly adhere to this Order.
5. This Order shall be in effect pending scheduling and hearing for a preliminary